Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Buhl B&W Barn Tour

The Boise Camera Club took an overnight field trip to Buhl to photograph some of the great old barns in the area. Although we stayed overnight, it was not enough time. There are so many great buildings in the area, we just didn't have time to cover them all. I'm not sure I had enough time to adequately work the ones we did visit.

The more I use the processing, the more I like monochrome images. Monochrome takes me back to my high school days, working on the yearbook. B&W film was all we had - everything I took was monochrome. I like the simplicity of monochrome, and the complexity of it (yes I know that might not make sense).

Here's a selection of images. Some large, some details.















Monochrome or color?



Here also, I can't decide which version I like better.




Post a Comment