Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Award Winning Tomatoes

Back on October 3, I participated in the Kelby Worldwide Photo Walk. There were several Boise walks; I chose the walk centered around the Capitol building in Boise, which has a farmer's market close by. Even though I've been to Boise on a lot of walks, there's always something new to photograph.

Each walker submits one image to their local leader, who then chooses a winner from the local group. This was the image I submitted.


Paul, our local leader, chose my image to move on to the next round. In the next round Scott Kelby chose from among all the winning images (about 1000) to find his top ten images, and a grand prize winner.

Surprise of surprises for me - this image made the top ten! I think it demonstrates that interesting photos can be found anywhere, even on a table top at a farmer's market.

The rest of the winning images can be found here.

Post a Comment