Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Downtown Nampa Photowalk

I'm teaching a photography class for the Nampa Rec Center. Saturday I took the students downtown for a field trip. We made sure to explore the alley ways. I find them more fun to explore than the store fronts. Even so, downtown Nampa has some beautiful buildings.

I started out the day, alone before sunrise, photographing the new Nampa Public Library. I think it's a gorgeous building. This first image is a stitch of about 30 images, and I like the result. I think I still need to work on the yellow interior colors - it's just not the right color. But the stitching worked really well.



I don't very often create images like this, but when I was playing with one of my plug-ins, this double exposure treatment jumped out at me.


The students were shocked that I would touch this chair. But it wasn't in the right spot so I had to move it.



Light painting, shadows, tree, light pole, blank wall - it wall works together.


My favorite bike shop.








What?



Post a Comment