Monday, October 7, 2013

Published: Less is More Than Enough

It's been three years since had to leave Wendell and move back to Nampa.

It's been two years since I first started writing my book. And now it's finally time to release it publicly. Today I finished publishing the book on Amazon. I'm also publishing it on Kindle, so you'll be able to buy a paperback or an e-book.

It's exciting to have my stories, my memories and my ideas out there for everyone to see. I know family and friends will buy some copies. It will be so exciting when someone I don't know buys a copy. Or even more fun, when someone I don't know writes a positive review! How cool would that be?

Here's a link to the book:

Less is More Than Enough

The Kindle edition should be available in the next day or so.

Post a Comment