Friday, January 27, 2012

Project ???

Search Project 365 and you'll find hundreds of results: people, photographs, blogs, etc. These people take a photograph each day for a year, posting the results as they go along. When I see these sites, I think, "I should do a Project 365." But then that seems like a huge commitment, and I'm not sure I want to start something like that, knowing that I probably won't make it.

Other people do Project 30, taking a photograph a day for a month. Can I make it through a month? I don't know. I guess I could do a Project 7.

So I've decided to do a Project ???. I'm going to take a photograph every day, until I stop taking photographs. For now, here's Photograph for Day 1, of 1.


In my parent's house, there's a glass jar full of red hots. When I visit, I take 2 or 3, pop them in my mouth, and savor the cinnamon flavor. When the jar gets empty, I refill it. Taking only a couple at a time, it takes months to empty it. I filled it today.

mmmmmmm red mmmmmmm cinnimony mmmmmmmmmmmm
Post a Comment