Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Time to Start Again

Although so much has happened, and I may try to update everything (at least the most interesting parts), I haven't blogged, let alone written in a very long time. I kept having this vision in my head that a blog has to be meaningful, profound, important, worthwhile. Otherwise there's not really any point in posting.

I've reconsidered that opinion. I have several friends who maintain blogs. I like reading their blogs.

Ryan Roberts has a great family blog. The posts are short, he doesn't over-think things; he just posts what's happening. His blog is fun to read.

My friend Eden has a blog too. She doesn't worry about posting important life-changing matters. She posts her life, which is what makes it interesting and fun to read.

So I'm making a March Resolution. I'm going to start blogging again, probably about completely meaningless things.
Post a Comment