Thursday, March 10, 2011

Interruptions

The truth is, what we call interruptions are precisely our real life, the life God is sending us day by day. - CSLewis

In the middle (beginning) of a wonderful career as a school counselor, in a place I love (Wendell, ID), with the best people in the world, I got interrupted. Instead of serving my 7th year as school counselor, I resigned. My health problems dictated an interruption in my life - a seemingly long-term interruption.

The last few days, I've been feeling increasingly unmotivated, lack-luster, melancholy - actually, I've been searching for the right word and just can't find it. Those are all guesses, but none of them very accurate.

So why is God sending me this interruption?
How long will this last?
What am I supposed to be doing during this time?

I just don't know.
Post a Comment