Thursday, March 17, 2011

Busy Weekend

Friday I go in for second infusion of Rituxan (another $15k), but then I don't have to go in for another 6 months. Then Monday I return to the Voice Disorders Center for my follow up appointment. Hopefully they'll find that there's been some progress and my larynx is more hydrated, and they'll tell me I'm closer to being able to speak again.

Speaking of speaking, I had the best dream last night.
What might the best dream in the world be about?
Maybe it was about unlimited money, fame, power, super powers - not so much.

I had a dream that I was talking, out loud, and people could hear me.
I don't remember who I was talking to, or what I was talking about, I woke up so excited that I could talk. I also don't know if it was my real voice. I don't even remember what my real voice sounds like.
Post a Comment