Thursday, February 28, 2008

Closer to 500

I realize that some of these entries aren't directly related to stuff-elimination. but I figure that every time I write something down, I'm eliminating the need to remember it. When I write it, it's there - on the Internet - forever.

Whether or not that's a good thing ...

This morning I was putting away the dishes I had washed last night. I lost another fork. Really? How is that possible? I think that maybe my dogs are hiding them.

Chessa: Hey Chloe, grab that fork on the counter.
Chloe: Why?
Chessa: Chris will think he's lost another one.
Chloe: Okay

I don't have proof, and I don't know where they're putting them, but I'm convinced it's them. What else could it possibly be? It helps me reduce my number of things, but this is not the method of reduction I had in mind. Missing one fork was fine, but with two gone, and only 2 left, I 'm going to have to replace them. My parents might come down for spring break. I should have at least one fork for each person.
Post a Comment