Monday, December 31, 2007

Bedroom: 135 Items

1 canvas army bag (When I travel, I take my own pillow – king size – and a body pillow. This bag is my pillow-carrying bag.)

1 Clothes: bandana

2 Clothes: belts

1 My Store (extra clothes and stuff)

16 Clothes: dress shirts

11 Clothes: golf shirts

2 Clothes: long sleeve t-shirts

2 Clothes: pair golf shorts

1 Clothes: pair mittens

5 Clothes: pair jeans (3 blue, 1 brown, 1 black)

2 Clothes: pair cords (1 brown, 1 black)

2 Clothes: pair dress pants (1 black, 1 khaki)

2 Clothes: pair tennis shoes

1 Clothes: pair teaching shoes

1 Clothes: pair golf spikes

1 Clothes: pair hiking boots

14 Clothes: pair socks

10 Clothes: pair underwear

1 Clothes: pair work pants

1 Clothes: pair work shorts

1 Clothes: stocking caps

1 Clothes: sweat shirt

1 Clothes: wind vest

1 Clothes: sweatpants

1 Clothes: swimming trunks

2 Clothes: ties

4 Clothes: t-shirts

5 Clothes: undershirts (grey, if they get dingy-grey, nobody can tell)

2 Clothes: workout shorts

1 Computer: Ogio computer bag

2 Dogs: dog kennels

1 duffle bag

1 flashlight

2 full sheet sets

2 Furniture: dressers

1 Furniture: full size bed

1 Furniture: lamp

1 Furniture: oak bookcase

1 Furniture: seminary night stand

1 clock radio

2 Golf: dozen golf balls

1 Golf: golf bag (includes clubs, balls, etc.)

2 Golf: golf hats

1 Golf: Rules of Golf bag

1 hydration backpack

1 laundry basket

4 pair shoe trees

1 pillow: body pillow

2 pillow: king size

1 gym bag (with racquets, gloves, goggles, balls, stuff for Spinning class, etc - my athletic stuff, which I sometimes count individually and sometimes all as one)

1 REI hat

1 softball

1 softball mitt

1 space heater

2 suitcases

1 Clothes: windbreaker

1 Clothes: sweater vest

1 OGIO duffle bag

1 steam vaporizer (I love the smell of Vicks; it's one of those smells that takes me back to my childhood, somehow making me feel safe and loved.)
Post a Comment